Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Organic Golden Flax Seed

I bought this Organic Golden Flax Seed few days back. This is to supplement into Sushi's homecook meal.
Golden Flaxseed is a complex food source containing high amounts of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) an omega-3 fatty acid - as well as fiber, lignan precurcors and other substances that may have an impact on our health.
Source: here

This is how the Organic Golden Flax Seed looks like (I pour into a new container):


The seeds need to be ground into meal to get their full nutritional benefit. So I scooped out some of the seed and blend with the Super Chopper. The grounded one need to keep well, or else they get rancid easily. So I kept them into a glass container and keep in fridge.



I am adding a teaspoon into Sushi's meal daily ;) And I heard from someone saying feeding flax seed will reduce poo poo smell XD I haven't proof this yet.. because all this while, Sushi's poo don't have strong smell.

No comments: