Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I had a Nightmare

I had a nightmare last night. It makes me jump up from my sleep. It was so real that I thought it was really happened. It was the thing that I am afraid of happening in my life in the future. I was so frightened by the nightmare. I couldn't continue my sleep, and my mind keep think I should pull a full stop on this. I am really scared.

People says, dreams are the things that you have been thinking all day, and it repeats in your mind during your sleeping time. But I would say, this thing I have not been keep thinking before. This thought came to me after Xmas, and I am very sure I have only think about it 2-3 times. I would only think "What if ...." and then I did not further imagine. And the scene come exactly in my dream! Something even worse then I could ever imagine.

There are so many other things that I keep thinking, such as "being a millionaire" but this does not appear in my dream. Sigh, what should I do now? I am really afraid my nightmare comes true in my life...

Edit to add, I just found this from here:

Fear Dream Meaning

Psychological Meaning: Bad memories, feelings of guilt, self-doubt, worries, anger, carnal desires, insecurities and anxieties are often pushed out of our waking thoughts and repressed. Nightmares occur when these hidden fears force us to pay attention to them. This is a opportunity to discover what part of you is threatening to destroy your inner peace. What is it that you fear so much that you have to push it away into the darkness of the unconscious?

Mystical Meaning: The superstitions come close to modern psychology with this one: If you overcome whatever frightens you in your dreams, you will also overcome the things that frighten you in waking life.


Read the bold text... I need to overcome the frightens in my dreams to overcome the frightens in my waking life. My first thought when I was waken by my nightmare is "I SHOULD STOP IT"... so does it means I need to do so?

No comments: